Selasa, 24 Februari 2015

[EF#8] Dear Younger Me

Dear younger me ... how are you? I hope you always happy dan full of spirits. This time I miss you so much. I really miss your beauty smile. I don't know why? But you were so interesting, full of spirits like what i have said.

Dear ... there will be a lot of things happen in the future.  Happiness, sadness and angry, you will find it. But don't worry, i will beside you to keep you on the track. Don't think to run away from that problems. You have to be stronger than you are.

Why you ask me about "keep on the track"? Dear ... the biggest thing will come to you. Someone who really love you will come to propose you. He doesn't really care about who you are, where you from *like lyrics of backstreet boys song huh* So don't worry about it, and just do the right things and stay on your believe. May be you don't know this, but the right will not coming late. It will come on the right time, on the right place. So, what you should do is believe it and prove it. No regret!

Do you remember about your tears every night, about your secret of life, your dream of peace and glory? You said you don't know anything to make your biggest dream come true. And you almost give up to make it real.

This time, i want to say that your dreams comes true dear. You just have to be patient, always make your dream and fighting and of course you have to believe in God. God never disappointed you.

Girl, there is something weird and awkward happen in your future. You get much problems in your cooking time hehehe ... . So since now, you have to practice it much. You have to girl!

Oh girl, there is someone else who want to make you his wife hahaha ..., please don't laugh like that. Its true, your friend at your senior high school built his dream on you and prepare anything to make his dream come true. But, he is late *sadly. Not only 25 minutes to late like MLTR song *Michael Learn to Rock song* but he is two years late. Hehehe ... what a  funny life huh.

By the way which one you will choose to be your husband, girl? Your ex senior high school friend or your tempramental but caring and very kind friend hahahaha .... * a stupid question, isn't it? * Please don't answer it, cause i have known it.

So dear, i always pray for your healthy life, healthy mind and healthy soul. Please keep my word, i will love you whatever you do. I believe you can through this way.

See you soon in our happiness, peaceful and glory place. I love you and i really miss you.


Always love you


Me, Your future you




7 komentar:

  1. Now I am the one who curious about who will you choose... hahaha *kepo mode on*

    thank you for participating on this challenge.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaha I just wanna share one thing, that I do really like challenges hahaha..., btw thanks for coming ya :)

      Hapus
    2. hahaha I just wanna share one thing, that I do really like challenges hahaha..., btw thanks for coming ya :)

      Hapus
  2. You almost made me sing As Long As You Love Me. Hahahaha.
    It is very interesting to read what you all write to younger you. I get to know the core of your life story in the 10 years span. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. hahaha lets sing together ...it is also very very interesting to join this club. Thanks for coming in my blog :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Too bad he's late. But isn't that nice? You got yourself a husband that from this letter I can saw you loved him so much.

    BalasHapus
  5. Yup, i love him so much hehehe ..., may be he is the first who become my true friend hahaha. Btw thank you so much for coming here Karina :)

    BalasHapus