Jumat, 15 Mei 2015

[EF#19] I Have Got Terrors

This story actually not so important to think back, but for this challenge I will try to remember. Hmmm, it's quite hard to look back the past. But, I'll try my best. And the story begin ...

When I was still in the university, I have got letter for my elementary school friend. But, I really shocked. What's the matter? Yes, I shocked and it is caused by the sender. The really stranger thing is someone (who is boy) who sent that letter is not close enough with me at that time, actually. So what happen? Why he sent a letter for me? I try to find the answer, so I read that letter quickly. O o ... he said by his letter that he like me, he wanted to have a special relationship with me. What?! What happen with that guy?

Three years we were in the same class. But we rarely talk each other, may be I can say that I just once talked with him. See! That was our relationship until we graduated from that school and study at the university. Ok, no problem how come about that feeling. I just understand that fail in love with someone is something that we can't guess before. Something dramatic moment often happen in the middle of that felling. Am I right? Hehe ...

So what did I do with his letters? Of course, I read it and I try to replied it. I tried my best to knew about him and to be his friend first. May be I can't as fast as him to replied the letters, but I really didn't mind to avoid him. Sadly, the good story of my friendship was not take too long to changes. Yes, the third letters changed the story. In that letter, he said that he disapointed with me. He said that I just wanna had a relationship with someone who come from high level family. What?! What a funny judges! 

Ow ow ow ... he made a lot of mistakes with that sentences. And he really didn't know about me at all. Oke, it was enough for me to said "Sorry we don't have anything to clear up cause I have known what kind of person you are. I never think like what you have said. So, sorry to say, but, I think it is enough for us to be friend. Yes, just friend! No more!"

Can you guess what he did after that? Yes, of course he made apologize. Don't worry guys, I accept the apologize, but for the next step relationship? No! I can not let my life with someone who has a dwarf think. But my reaction made him unhandled and it was not good for me. Cause I have got terrors. He phoned me everyday, he looked for my boarding house and came to find me. He came to my house to say sorry and want to made everything from the start. I never felt fear with my friend before, but this one make me feel that I have got terrors. 

That terrors happen for long time until I almost angry. And that terrors were ended when I said to him to stop disturbed me and back him to be just my friend. 

Fiuh, that was my memorable story. I still remember with the story, but I almost forget about his face. Cause we haven't met from the last day he contacted me until know. But I know that he has got family, so I hope that he has a happy family. ^_^




2 komentar:

  1. hiiih...mengerikan tuh laki-laki macam gitu. I hope that you will never face anything like this again and I hope that he will change his bad habit and has a mature personality.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya, agak merasa tertekan juga saat itu. But everything get better. Yup, I hope He has changed his habbit. Thank you for your comment @damarojat. ^_^

      Hapus