Rabu, 29 April 2015

[EF#17] Future Goals

Ummm, I have thinking so hard, but what was my future goals? I don't remember what my future goals actually. My childhood just flow away. There was not special in it icluding my future goals. When my friends told about their future goals, I just heared it and sometimes copied it hehe.

Yup, at that time I was still let it my life flow, actually until now. What happen in front of me will become my future, so I have to make it clear, make it easy to pass away. Not always as simple as I tought, cause what was happen in front of me depend on what I have did before. *is that so hard to imagine my write? I hope not ^_^ 

I just try to do the right thing among so many things that I can do. There were so many preferences, which was need to be choosen. But, the things that I have choosen should make my life better. Still, I grab what that make me comfortable too of course.

Oh I remember one think. Yes, I always dreaming about a happy, sweet, peace family (Is that included in future goals?). I dreamed the kind of family which full of good spirits. Love each other in the goodness. Support potential of each. It didnt mean my older family not as sweet as my dreaming family. But I looking for a better religious atmosphere ^_^. 

Now, when I have reached my first dream I think I have advanced dream to be come true. I wanna share what I have did before about dreaming, the courage of dreaming and reached it in good way. Now I realize that I should built my future goals. Not only for me but for people around me. Cause I do belief my future goals will become parameters of achievement in my life.

So ... my new one future goal is to become an entrepeneur (and writerpreneur include in it right?). Yeay! With that I hope can tell people around me, which is looking for money is not the biggest thing, the more important is blessing of life. That's all. :)

Keep moving and also keep writing, so I hope I can reach my future goal as soon as possible. And joint BEC is one of my effort to keep my future on track. 





4 komentar:

  1. Hopefully you achieve your dream becoming entrepreneur.

    Febriyanlukito.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Yup Mba, everyone want to be happy :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Absolutely yes Mba ^_^. Thanks for coming here

      Hapus