Selasa, 07 April 2015

[EF#14] Cute and Lovely Character


Candy

Sailor Moon

Wedding Peach


Hi guys? How are you? I hope you alway in a good time. What do you think about the pictures above? Hehehe ... So girly, sweet, cute, funny and of course full of romantic moment hahaha...*when did I grown up? Yes it was 90th. Who has known this cartoon? You must be exist in 90th too hahaha ...

Yup, I really like these character, they look soo preety and wonderfull. And do you know? It is quite impact my way of thinking and acting :). Besides their really good faces, I like their story of course *smile. Hmmm, and the story has the same types. It is the story of life from a cute and pretty girl who has full spirit of life and always happy no matter happen in their life. It's great huh.

But, I think that cartoon did not match with my age at that time. Eventhough i like it until now, I hope that cartoon not shown in the children time. Cause these cartoon may be just suitable for adult. And I don't think so for teenager *to worry mother hehehe ...

Ok, still keep in healthy life and healthy soul, so we can stand on this challenges from BEC. Someone who dare with great chellenges can joint this club and you will get more spirit to keep learning and young :)

5 komentar:

  1. May I correct some words?
    Preety = pretty
    Wonderfull = wonderful

    and the last paragraph, chellenges = challenges

    in the first paragraph you miss "s" for alway = always

    I think you are in a hurry while typewrote it. It makes some typo mbak..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hehehe thank you for your correction Ajeng. Yes I'll be more carefully in typing hehehe. Beside that it's because of my English hihihi ... I almost forget how to spell some vocabulary. So I just write it down hehehehe. Please come again ya Ajeng :)

      Hapus
  2. my heart broke to see Candy broke up with Terry.

    BalasHapus
  3. Indeed, at least from the Sailormoon anime we can copy the full spirit and always happy part :D

    BalasHapus