Selasa, 21 April 2015

[EF#16] Sweet Memory from The Past

Hmmm get this challenge just turn back my memory about my grandmother. Yup, when I was a little girl, my grandmother often tell bedtime stories while for lice (there is no flea in my hair, but my grandmother always do it for me). Yes, I am so lucky that I had got that wonderful memories in my life. I am not sure, but my reading addict may be growing by that beautiful moments. 

There were a lot of storytales that I have heard from my grandmother. Start from the legendary tale it is deer stealing cucumbers (Kancil Nyolong Timun), story about deer with crocodile, deer with tiger, storytale about frogs, until the story of flea. And do you know? That stories were repeated every night hahaha. Even though I have never complained about it, instead really enjoy it. 

From that storytale I have learned so many things. I grow with that story affect and with that beautiful experiences. I would feel sad when one of the actors got supressions, or I became angry to someone else whose bad characters. And until now, that feeling still accompany my life. I will become so sweet and full of love with one person who get bad situations. And at the other time, I will turn into sucks to the enemy one hehehe.

I guess that my experiences in the past make me grow as someone who really love reading, someone who has spirits in this life, and open my mind about life. She gave me sweet memories about life, about sharing moments, and about love to each other with her bedtimes storytales. When my grandmother just passed away, I still continue my activity in reading. I collect magazines which bought by my father. 

Now I try to copy what my grandmother did for me. I try to routines read a story for my childrens before they go to bed. I am not so good at story telling, but I try to make it real and interesting for my kids like what my grandmother did. I hope my childrens will get somethings like what I have got, it is life lessons.

That's it all about my childhood memories with tales. How about yours? Tell your story through BEC
Image from this site


5 komentar:

  1. I played as Kancil when I was in kindergarten. The show was aired on TVRI Jogja at the moment. what affected me was I sometimes thought I was as smart as Kancil. hihihi...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hihihi may be you are not only smart but also energetic like Kancil, so you was choosen to acted as Kancil at that moment

      Hapus
  2. Saya juga suka cerita kancil :) sekarang pun ada kancil di tv tapi kalau tidak salah produksi Malaysia. Mungkin karena ceritanya dari melayu ya jadi sama..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hihihi iya cerita Kancil memang melegenda ya sepertinya, semoga Indonesia juga bisa memproduksi serial dongeng Kancil sendiri. :)

      Hapus
  3. The behaviour when we still a child indeed made our habit mowadays. I also love reading because my parents often told stories and tales for me. After I could read, I was interested to read interesting story by myself. Calling me to be a good story teller for my future kids to make the love reading:p

    BalasHapus