Rabu, 25 Maret 2015

[EF#12] My Motorcycle is My Hero

Tell a story about means of transportation make me realize that I have a hero. Yes, this hero which always help me go here and there whenever I want, never complain hehehe ... . And that is my motorcycle. Since i got the license of driving, I usually go by motorcycle.

I can imagine if I can't ride the motorcycle, may be I will get a lot of difficulties. Cause in this fast era, we will get more lost if we can't move faster, do you agree?

Why I use motorcycle, how about another means of transpportation?

Actually I used public transportation like bus to help me go to some places. But, I had a lot of bad experiences on it hehehe ... . Yes, at that time when I didn't have a driving license, bus is the only one means of transportation that I choose. I had to choose it, and happy with it even it often disappointed me.

Let me tell you first about my bad stories with public transportation. What do you feel, when you go alone and sadly the passenger is only you and the driver won't take you on your direction and leave you in the middle of the street? Alone? Sadly? Angry? Yes, that was what I feel. And this case often happen at that time. *fiuh

More over is overload of passengers that always did by those public transportation, it's clear that it is uncomfortably, unsafe and of course unfair hehehe

So I turn my mind to use motorcycle for helping my activities. With this means, I can leave and go easily, more comfortable *for me, and of course I feel free ... cause I can go when, where, with who? It's depend on me hehehehe ...

Eventhough for now sometimes I use car to mobile, but I still choose a motorcycle as a favourite means of transportation hehee.

Why?
Yeah, cause motorcycle can go faster, can through on the narrow streets, and agile in the traffic jam hehehe

OK this is my means of transportation. How about yours?


8 komentar:

  1. Would you call yourself a rider?
    I've been experienced what you said Mbak. The driver left me in the middle of nowhere, dark and not finding me any replacement first because I was alone. And it is pretty scary even for a man like me.

    Thank you for sharing your transportation Mbak.

    Ryanfile.wordpress

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yeah! A rider right? Hehehe ... Ok thanks for coming here and for your great coment

      Hapus
  2. Balasan
    1. Do you? It's great right? We can go anywhere, anytime. Thanks for your coming :)

      Hapus
  3. I agree with you, Mbak. Motorcycle not only can be our hero, but also can give us a sense of freedom (ilustrasi: ngebut dgn jilbab berkibar :p)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yup Yes, just remember to riding safety ya hehehe. Thank you for being here :)

      Hapus
  4. Me too.. :D

    Karena aku tinggal di Medan yang transportasi umumnya enggak banget, makanya milih sepeda motor buat ke mana-mana.. :P

    BalasHapus
  5. In this week's challenge I knew that many BEC's member are riders :D

    BalasHapus