Senin, 16 Maret 2015

[EF#10] My Favourite Indonesian Foods

This challenge almost make me confuse to share what kind of Indonesian food that i like so much. Cause i have more than one Indonesian favourite food. There so much kind of food and complete of taste. Start from the sweety one until the spicy one available in Indonesian food.

So i will share what kind of that food that i like hehehe ..
Hasil gambar untuk gudeg yu djum
Gudeg di sini


1. Gudeg. Yup this is special food and original from Jogjakarta. Actually I don't really like sweet meal, but his sweety and tasty food like melt in my mouth, and hmmm yummy. But i just like gudeg which called Gudeg Yu Djum hehehe. Swear! I am not in promotion now. Just wanna say that in my mouth this gudeg taste really good. Perfect! Hehehe, it is sweet enough for me.  







2. Gado-gado especially gado-gado Jakarta. In my town, Jogjakarta, I have a special stall which sell gado-gado Jakarta and the taste is really-really good. That stall location is beside Sardjito hospital, in the parking area in the north of the hospital. The biggest hospital in Jogjakarta. But, you have to be patient if wanna taste this food, especially in the lunch time. Cause that stall will full of customer who willing stand in line and waiting for about one hours to be the one who get the delicious gado-gado.

Hasil gambar untuk gado-gado jakarta
Gado-gado mantap













3. Empek-Empek. Who can deny the great taste from this meal. Yeah, someone who has try this kind of food will agree with me that empek-empek is a very yummy and popular food in Indonesia. It's from South Sumatra but the taste has go around country. The strong taste from fish in the empek-empek and the spicy aour and refreshing thin sauce will make us can't stop to enjoy this meal.

Hasil gambar untuk empek-empek
Empek-empek Kapal Selam
4. Tekwan. This meatball food is still come from South Sumatra and the substance still the same with empek-empek. Which make this meal different from empek-empek is this food taste is like Bakso. So how can you imagine that? Yup, it is hot, refreshing, tasty and yummy food. It will nice to grab this food no matter the weather is. Eventhough it's rainy day or very hot day, this food will accompany us to make our day more exiting.
Hasil gambar untuk tekwan
Tekwan
Yeah, i really did it! I can post this article eventhough almost late, hehehe. Thanks God Who always give me healthy and chance to get more experience in my life. Included my chance to taste so many wonderful cuisine from this beautiful country. Keep healthy guys! And keep hunting great and tasty food ...

2 komentar:

  1. It is clearly very wrong to read this post in the morning, when you haven't take any breakfast.

    Btw Mbak, can I give correction? It is about the 'i'. We should use capital I in English.

    Ryanfile.wordpress.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Wow thank you so much for that correction. I really love it, I am not sure to write 'i' by capital word before, hehehe, now I know crearly how to write it in the right way. Ok just take a breakfast sooner before read it hehehe...Thanks for coming Ryan :)

      Hapus