Langsung ke konten utama

Being a Happy Mother

 

Today is Wednesday. I am so happy because I can go jogging. I am not sure when I realized that I really like doing sports, especially walking or jogging. A long time ago, I sometimes did sports. But my life changed when the babies came. I was happy, of course. I enjoyed the time I spent with my children. But somehow, I also forgot a few things I used to like.

Time flies, they have grown well. Now they are teenagers. Like any typical teenager, they have their own life. They became quieter. I know that they aren’t kids who are talkative, but the differences made me confused. Sometimes I feel they don’t need my attendance anymore. At the first time I realized it, I felt upset. I wasn’t ready to “lose” them so soon. I just want to do everything with them like what we did.

But, I know it is ridiculous. I can not be so selfish and ignore the fact that they also need more space to be someone stronger and better. So, I decided to accept the reality and move on. What I do then?

Of course, I don’t want to feel lonely, so I do something that can make sparks in my life. Like I said before, I do sport now. Another thing is I write on my blog which is has been abandoned for so long time. I also try to learn new skills. Fortunately, I have so many things to learn, that make me quite busy. I am baking, sewing, gardening, reading and so on. And I do learn English too. That’s wonderful!

I get so many benefits by doing those activities. I feel happier, healthier and stronger. I wake up in the morning full of spirit. I am very excited for the morning come, so I can engage in those activities.

Now I am a mother whose happiness always come. I don’t have to be afraid just because my baby boys become someone that grow and busy. I will not disturb them. I’ll try to be someone who support them at the first row. I believe that if I want to have strong children, so I have to be strong first. Yes, I still on the way to be better Mom for my kids. Eventhough it’s not easy, but I just have to try. Like what people said, that we just ought to make an effort, the result depends on God. And as a Moslem, I believe that God would never let me down.

By the way, I have a plan to use my blog to practice my English. My English tutor told me that if I want to improve my English skill, I have to practice it more often. Practice makes perfect, right? I hope, you guys enjoy what I am doing in my blog and don’t forget to come and read. Thank you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[EF#13] Badminton or Aerobic?

What kind of sport do I prefer to stay healthy? Hmmm … it’s interesting. BEC always make me smile when I read their challenges every weeks. The challenges burn my mind and refreshing my day. Yeay! Ok it’s enough making BEC 's team blushing hehehe. Back to the topic, actually I like sport eventhough I am not discipline enough in it *errrr … somebody please help me out of that undisciplined manner. It’s mean sometimes yes sometimes, I do sport and enjoy that activities. There are few kind of sport that I rarely do together with my family, like bicycling around the village enjoying the sunrise moment or sometimes I prefer playing badminton with my sons and the other times I choose to do aerobic. Which one that I like among them? Hmmm that's all interesting and make my day. But actually I like aerobic better than others hehehe. Why? Oh yes, because aerobic can make me moving and relaxing of course. The music that escort until the aerobic is so relaxing. Slow music and...

Nikah Yuk!

Ngomongin tentang nikah itu sering menimbulkan rasa sensitif dalam hati, terutama di dalam hati jomblowan dan jomblowati. Dan dulu, duluuuuu sekali ketika saya masih sebagai gadis imut yang tentu masih jomblo, saya sering merasa mupeng *agak ke iri sih sebenarnya hahaha ... *, jika ada teman seumuran yang udah nikah. Rasanya kok ajib aja gitu, masih muda tapi sudah ada yang punya, halal pula hehehe ... Karena penasaran dengan apa dan bagaimana persiapan menuju pernikahan yang barokah, maka ketika kuliah dan ada seminar pra nikah saya pun ikut serta hehehehe... Dan hasilnya saya semakin ingin menikah muda hahaha... Nah lo, kenapa? Iya, karena di seminar yang disampaikan oleh Mohammad Fauzil Adzim itu, membagi cerita tentang berbagai pernikahan muda yang tetap penuh prestasi. Oke banget kan? Contohnya ga usah jauh-jauh, Bapak yang nulis buku best seller Kupinang Engkau dengan Hamdalah ini adalah salah satu contoh bukti bahwa pernikahan di usia muda tidak akan memberi dampak buruk ba...

Bijak Berkendara. Bisa kan?

Beberapa hari lalu kota Jogja geger oleh kasus Moge. Hmmm... kalau dibilang tidak terganggu dengan seliweran para geng motor itu memang bohong. Tidak mungkin masyarakat rela mempersilakan orang-orang yang merasa dapat membeli dunia itu untuk melanggar hak mereka.  Sebelum kisah moge itu menggemparkan dunia nyata dan dunia maya, ada juga geng motor lain yaitu rombongan motor King, dan sebelumnya lagi ada rombongan motor CB yang tak kalah membuat geregetan. Mereka memadati seluruh jalan dan mengancam keselamatan pengguna jalan yang lain.  Saya yang juga tinggal di Jogja sebenarnya sudah sering menemui banyak geng motor menunjukkan aksinya, yang menurut saya tidak banyak memberikan manfaat itu. Justru banyak korban dalam even tersebut. Korbannya tidak hanya dari para peserta touring, tetapi juga pengguna jalan bahkan pejalan kaki harus ikut terkena dampak buruknya. See... mengapa kami menjadi galak? Ya karena nyawa kami terancam, bukan sekedar terganggu. Saya tidak a...